The Clean Hydrogen Partnership invites applications for hydrogen research. Support for the creation of innovative hydrogen technologies will total EUR 195 million.
The Clean Hydrogen Partnership invites applications for hydrogen research. Approx. €195 million will be made available for projects in an effort to support the development of state-of-the-art hydrogen technologies.
The call addresses key priorities (defined in the Strategic Research Agenda) in various areas of research and innovation. There are as many as 26 thematic areas:
- 7 topics - EUR 49 million for renewable hydrogen production;
- 5 topics - EUR 36 million for hydrogen storage and distribution;
- 3 themes - EUR 25.5 million for transport;
- 4 topics - EUR 19 million for heat and electricity;
- 3 themes - €7.5 million for general hydrogen projects;
- 2 themes - EUR 38 million for hydrogen valleys;
- 2 themes - EUR 20 million for strategic research.
These themes will be grouped into: 11 innovation actions, 13 research and innovation actions and two coordination and support actions. Five of the innovation actions have been identified as strategic and have been selected as flagship projects expected to have a significant impact in accelerating the European Union's transition to a hydrogen economy.
Many themes are based on synergies with other European partnerships and programmes, as well as with Member States' activities and regional programmes.
The invitation is available in 24 languages HERE.