Do regions need hydrogen to be competitive? Can hydrogen be sustained? Are societies ready for the challenges?
17.05.2022 | 12:15-13:00
This part of the social block is focused on the introduction of the low carbon economy trend, on the significant role that hydrogen can play in maintaining a long-term competitive advantage in the world of an increasingly aware consumer. Advantages created not only by the price, but also by the carbon footprint of a given product. How to turn this challenge into an economic opportunity and use hydrogen to massively decarbonise our economy.
- Jacek Bogusławski, Member of the Board of the Wielkopolska Region (PL)
- Hoon-min Lim − Ambassador of the Republic of South Korea (KR)
- Jörg Steinbach, PhD Eng., Minister of Economy, Labour and Energy of the Federal State of Brandenburg (DE)
- Mieczysław Struk, Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodship (PL)
- Janina Ewa Orzełowska, Member of the Board of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship (PL)