Hydrogen race: what place can we expect?
17.05.2022 | 14:45 - 15:45
ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS BLOCK
Each action requires planning and strategy. Decades of neglect in the context of investing in the decarbonisation of the Polish energy sector, disrupting RES implementation and postponed coal mining reforms, currently require a response not only from the energy sector and fuel giants. Private companies, strat-ups and SMEs together undertake coordinated work on the implementation of R&D projects, implementation into the economy and gaining social acceptance of the energy transformation, based on zero-emission gases, especially hydrogen. In the last 3 years, Polish companies have taken up the ambitious challenge of preparing their hydrogen strategies, which are already being implemented. During the debate, we will hear about the plan, costs and planned profits from the implementation of business models based on hydrogen technologies. We will see how the SME sector and large companies want to appear on Polish and foreign markets. We want to discuss whether the pace of the proposed changes in Poland is adequate to what is happening in other regions of Europe. How much our plans will allow us to catch up with the actions of others, or maybe we will be at the tail end of decarbonisation.
Paweł Piotrowicz - Expert on energy market and hydrogen technologies, TÜV SÜD Polska
- Jakub Lubiński, Manager, Hydrogen Transition and Renewable Fuel Team
- Sławomir Halbryt, President of the Management Board of Sescom S.A.
- dr inż. Artur Kozłowski, Director of the Łukasiewicz Research Network − Institute of Innovative Technologies EMAG
- Maciej Koński, Grupa Polsat Plus
- Dariusz Jachowicz, Grupa Technologiczna ASE
- Piotr Dowżenko, National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
- Emilia Makarewicz, Polenergia