Personnel training, competence development and popularisation od knowledge.
18.05.2022 | 12:05-13:05
As part of this panel, the topic of education and competences will be discussed. All processes used in the hydrogen economy chain – from production to storage, distribution and wide application – are new fields of activity. New knowledge, completely new specialties and services are needed. How do you adapt to this? Where to start? The point of reference are vocational schools and the environment in which they operated, as well as the issues of teaching content in vocational subjects and practical vocational training, qualifications and diplomas obtained. We know the effects of changes in vocational education, which in this perspective not only gives us a picture of reforms and emerging problems, but also shows the relevance of some of them, despite radical changes over time, both in the education system itself and in the school environment. Not only did we not manage to eliminate the ‘Prussian style’ of teaching in Polish schools, we educate often inadequately to economic needs, we also face another challenge, which is to prepare staff for the energy transformation. How to promote the hydrogen economy as the future for many new professions? Do we already have human resources to talk about hydrogen on many levels of education? Our experts, practitioners and education specialists will answer these questions.
- Anna Szóstakiewicz, Hydrogen Expert, KEZO Research Centre PAS
- Paweł Trojanowski, Business Development Manager, Sescom S.A.
- Jacek Bogusławski, Member of the Board of the Wielkopolska Province and Chairman of the Wielkopolska Hydrogen Platform
- Joanna Kubit, MSc, head of the Ignacy Łukasiewicz Oil and Gas School in Krosno
- Jarosław Filipczak, President of the Board of the Pomeranian Regional Chamber of Commerce, Hydrogen Technologies Cluster
- Chris Kwacz, Operating Director at Meet Hydrogen
- Jakub Koper, PhD, Deputy Director of the Educational Research Institute
- Grzegorz Kulczykowski, MSc. Eng., Training Coordinator of the Security Academy, EKO-KONSULT Sp. z o. o.
- Paweł Piotrowicz - Expert on energy market and hydrogen technologies, TÜV SÜD Polska