"Polish and German experiences in building a hydrogen strategy"
16.05.2023, MTP, Poznań Congress Center, LEVEL 2, EARTH ROOM
- Experiences of German companies in investing in Poland - how do German investors see the future hydrogen investment market in Poland?
- Have German companies heard about the concept of hydrogen law in Poland? Rationale for introducing new regulations vs. using existing regulations in other European countries.
- Introducing technical standards for hydrogen solutions - a common challenge at EU community level.
- Cooperation in technology and development (R&D) between Poland and Germany.
- Differences between conducting hydrogen investments in Poland and Germany.
Andreas Golombek, CEO, GO&MANAGEMENT GMBH SP. K.
Marek Drywa, ILF Consulting Engineers
Philipp Glonner, Co-Founder and CEO, ARTHUR
Jerzy Jaworski, New Business Development, HYDAC
Dr Fabian Pfaffenberger, Managing Director, Hydrogen Center Bavaria
Philipp Thönnißen, Technical Sales Manager, Wystrach